Our client is a leading company (Joint Venture) in cutting edge sensing technology with over 4 decades of experience in environmental sensor technology. Its solution portfolio covers products for air quality sensing, humidity and temperature sensing, ultrasonic flow sensing, time-to-digital converters and pressure sensor development. Its products will be sold within well-known global industry partners, covering Automotive, Telecommunication, Industrial Control and Home Appliance companies all over the world.
To strengthen the team of our client at his site in Stutensee (GER) we are currently looking for a System Architect (m/f/d).
System Architect (m/f/d)Key Responsibilities:
- Capture, analyze and define requirements and acceptance criteria at system and module level
- Design the system architecture of new products under respect to quality, performance, development and manufacturing costs, customer requirements and usability
- Technical lead of the product development during conception, design, implementation until production release
- Close cooperation and consultation with project manager, project team and product manager
- Modelling and optimizing the system
- Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, sensor system technology, engineering or a comparable qualification
- +3 years’ experience in product development of integrated systems (SoC)
- Basic knowledge in modelling with MatLab
- Basic knowledge on sensor calibration
- Experience in planning, implementing and managing of small engineering groups is beneficial
- Interested in ultrasound transducer, flow metering, gas and water meter is beneficial
- Basic knowledge in semiconductor design and manufacturing process is beneficial
- Very good spoken and written English and German skills
If the described job definition is interesting for you and you fulfill the necessary requirements, we are glad to receive your job application via mail: email@example.com.