Since its foundation in 1957, our client has been the leading manufacturer for high quality fluoropolymer lined pumps and valves. They
serve mainly fortune 500 customers in the process industry for base chemicals, fine and specialty chemicals and the pharmaceutical
industry. However, their products can also be found in the food, mining, semiconductor and paper industries.
To strengthen the team of our client at his site in Kempen we are currently looking for a
Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
The senior product manager has broad responsibility to lead cross-functionally through influence and structured planning with the primary responsibility to manage the product line growth and profitability over the lifecycle with the key metrics of product line revenue, margin, and vitality. The senior product manager will not typically have ownership of commercial, technical, and operations resources, but will have active engagement with commercial, technical and operations teams globally.
- Position the assigned products in the global market place to manage sustainable at least 5 bases points above market average profitable annual growth.
- Own and manage a streamlined and healthy product portfolio in support of the 8020 strategy to achieve profitable YoY growth at 5 % above market growth.
- Develop product roadmaps, strategies and initiate NPD’s with laser focus on profitable solutions for key customers (80’s) to improve efficiency, reduce total costs of ownership and support their growth.
- Operate and communicate on all levels inside and outside of our client (Management, Sales, end-users, RSM, Distributors, Service, etc.) and drive processes as needed to achieve goals as appropriate.
- Development and implementation of product strategy with consideration of over-all company strategy
- Customer obsession: build close customer relationship and analyse customer needs to drive solution driven New Product Developments (NPD) based on true USP‘s.
- Further development and support of 8020 strategy to optimize profitability, product offering and product life cycle
- Definition of product requirements and product specification for NPD projects
- Development of business cases to support new product development (NPD)
- Drive and own Stage Gate Process (Process Owner)
- Lead market introduction of new products (Product-Launch) and phase-out process
- Develop and drive competitive analysis and product positioning for applications by regions
- Definition and execution of product line strategies, product plans and „Roadmaps“, based on market and competitive intelligence
- Support sales with organizing and implementation of in- and external product training and participation of trade shows and seminars
- Define and drive media planning, product campaigns, trade-shows and PR actions with Marketing communication
- Provide technical advice and support to sales and end-users with technical and product selection questions
- Completed university degree in Business Administration or Engineering or equivalent management education
- 5-8 years of experience in a Senior Product Manager role
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Manage and lead cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated use of strategic marketing tools
- Prior product management experience
- Has implemented a large project or process change successfully
- Understands financial budgeting and reporting
- Fluent language skills in English and German, knowledge of other European languages would be an asset
If the described job definition is interesting for you and you fulfil the necessary requirements, we are glad to receive your job application via mail R.Krahberg@ah-recruitment.com .