Our client is a leading global automotive supplier with 335 manufacturing operations and 96 product development, engineering and sales centres in 28 countries. They have over 168,000 employees focused on delivering superior value to their customers through innovative processes and World Class Manufacturing.
To strengthen the team of our client at his site in Bad Homburg we are currently looking for a
SQD Engineer - elecrical components (M/W/D)Key Responsibilities
- Develop suppliers for electrical components as ECUs, PCBs, MOSFETS, etc.
- APQP and development of production processes at supplier
- Request and follow up on action plans in case of claims
- Evaluation of 8D reports from suppliers
- Audit production sites and processes, install and follow up of improvement programs
- Bachelor or Master`s degree in electrical engineering (or similar)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in quality positions in automotive industries
- Knowledge of function and production processes of PCBs/PCB assemblies and electrical components
- Very good knowledge of automotive quality tools as 8D/Ishikawa/5why/IATF 16949/VDA 6.3
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent english speaker
- High willingness to travel
If the described job definition is interesting for you and you fulfil the necessary requirements, we are glad to receive your job application via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .