Our client is leading company (Joint Venture) in cutting edge sensing technology with over 4 decades of experience in environmental sensor technology. Its solution portfolio covers products for air quality sensing, humidity and temperature sensing, ultrasonic flow sensing, time-to-digital converters and pressure sensor development. Its products will be sold within well-known global industry partners, covering Automotive, Telecommunication, Industrial Control and Home Appliance companies all over the world.
To strengthen the team of our client at his site in Reutlingen (DE) we are currently looking for a
Quality Engineer (m/f/d)Key Responsibilities:
- Owns full Quality Engineering responsibility for existing products in production. Main focus is on gas sensor modules for automotive-OEMs
- Develops qualification strategy / plans for assigned projects. Plans, supervises and coordinates qualification execution in cooperation with reliability test laboratories - ensuring first time right.
- Develops new failure analysis methods for assigned projects in teamwork with failure analysis teams
- Performs failure analysis and 8D reporting, initiates and drives the implementation of containment / corrective actions
- Drives and manages quality and reliability issues, as well as continuous improvement in all areas of interest
- Represents Quality in internal and external meetings and events, leads Quality-related communication with OEMs
- Responsible for Quality Engineering for new product developments as part of the project team
- Engineering Degree / Master in technical discipline like Material Sciences, Physics, Chemistry or Electronics
- Experience in PPAP-Process
- Experience in electronics industry, preferably in the field Quality, Reliability and/or Failure Analysis Engineering
- Know-how of quality tools (FMEAs, 8-D reporting, VDA6.3, IATF 16949 and QS9000 Quality Standards) is beneficial
- Strong leadership and communication skills (self-driven, proactive, taking initiative, team player)
- Good customer interface skills
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills, high self-organizing skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, stays cool and works efficiently under pressure
- Business fluent German (spoken), Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Willingness to travel and to work in international teams
If the described job definition is interesting for you and you fulfil the necessary requirements, we are glad to receive your job application via mail: R.Krahberg@ah-recruitment.com.